What to Expect
We offer one worship service that blends the traditional hymns with contemporary worship music from today's Christians artists. Pastor Sarah's sermon series will ignite a fire in your spirit to help guide you in your spiritual walk with Christ. The first Sunday of each month we offer open communion for all believers.
A staffed nursery and childrens classes are provided each service. Our core values for our children's programs are as follows:
- Children are a gift from God and should be led with love and care
- Children are an important part of God's plan - Christ died to redeem children from their sin
- Children should be equipped to serve Christ and reach out to others
- Children deserve a safe positive, nurturing, and age appropriate learning environments
- Ministry is not just "to" children but "with" children. God has appointed parents as primary religious instructors for their children and the church's role is to assist in this cooperative effort.
- Ministry should be creative, innovative, in touch with children, their families, and the community at large
Dress is casual for all services