New Hope provides a safe and pleasant enviroment to care for babies and their mother's. We are equiped with stocked changing table, privacy for nursing mothers, rockers, swing, and a day bed for sleepy babies. This nursery is open during both services to meet any need you might have. The nursery is located in Room 104.
Toddlers will find many areas of interest in our Toddler Nursery. This nursery is staffed each service with trained background checked workers. We believe children are a wonderful gift from God and we strive to create a safe and loving environment for them while you enjoy the Sunday Worship experience. Take them to Room 105 and you will be given a check in and pick up identification number for security purposes.
Creative Kidz Children's Ministry
The Children's Ministries of New Hope United Methodist is committed to helping children and their families to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Our passion is to see elementary school students enter middle school to discover more about God. We believe as they experience the wonder of God and are drawn into discovering how He touches every every aspect of life, then a passionate faith will grow. What could be more satifying than young students discovering that their true identity rest in a loving relationship with Jesus Christ?
Our core values:
- Children are a gift from God and should be led with love and care.
- Children are an important part of God's plan - Christ died to redeem children from their sin
- Children should be equipped to serve Christ and reach out to others
- Children deserve a safe, positive, nurturing, and age appropriate learning environment
- Ministry is not just "to" children but "with" children. God has appointed parents as primary religious instructors for their children and the church's role is to assist in this cooperative effort.
- Ministry should be creative, innovative, in touch with children, their families and the community at large.
Kids Stuff meets every Sunday morning at 9:00am and 10:30 am. This is a high energy worship designed specifically for children in Kindergarten through 5th grade. We also have a Wednesday night program that starts at 6:15pm and ends at 7:30pm. This group meets during the school year from September to May.
We also offer
- Family Easter Event
- Family Merry Not So Scary Event
- Family Christmas Eve program
- Out Reach Missions
- Spiritual Parenting Classes